Guide to DLR for WDW Veterans!

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
You may as well try and go for the studio, but fair warning: previously, DVC units were very, very competitive and difficult to book. I know that they've finished a new DVC addition at DLH and that may help alleviate this a bit, but I'm not sure to what degree that has helped make booking easier.

If that doesn't work out, there are plenty of reasonable options offsite. DL onsite hotels, while nice, tend to be very expensive with minimal perks.

If you decide to extend your vacation to any part of California beyond DLR, I highly recommend a split hotel stay.
My husband won't even entertain a trip to DL without going to other parts of California (he's not a Disney guy like I am but has been out to CA many times) 😂 We will likely be spending a few days either before or after our DL stint exploring other parts of Southern CA.

dmw

In the Parks
No
My husband won't even entertain a trip to DL without going to other parts of California (he's not a Disney guy like I am but has been out to CA many times) 😂 We will likely be spending a few days either before or after our DL stint exploring other parts of Southern CA.
There is soooo much to see/do in SoCal - not just in the LA area. If you are able to get down to San Diego, there is even more to see/do. We've lived in San Diego and LA - love to visit and enjoy all there is to do, but glad we don't live there anymore.

Disney Analyst

Can anyone confirm for me, reservations appear at 6am? And is website or app best place to try from?

Should you go to the main reservation page for all places, or the specific page for the venue? Trying to get Trader Sam’s…

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Can anyone confirm for me, reservations appear at 6am? And is website or app best place to try from?

Should you go to the main reservation page for all places, or the specific page for the venue? Trying to get Trader Sam’s…
6am pacific time. I always use the app and have done a mix of the main reservation page and the Trader Sam’s page for getting reservations with success.

Some things like the world of color dessert party get released early.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom