Guide map availability reduced at MK

Tink28

I love them as a souvenir so as long as I can still pick up one it won't effect me, I don't use them in the parks but it always smile when I see someone opening one as they enter the park pleased that I know where I am going without checking a map!!

Communicore

I hope they discard those pathetic excuses for a guide. I guess that's why sites like this exist to serve as the maps/guides. I miss the days when the guides talked about fees for the shooting gallery, brief descriptions of the food, and attractions.

Jon81uk

I hope they discard those pathetic excuses for a guide. I guess that's why sites like this exist to serve as the maps/guides. I miss the days when the guides talked about fees for the shooting gallery, brief descriptions of the food, and attractions.

Last map I looked at still listed what types of food the restaurants serve and had descriptions of the attractions.
Personally I prefer the geographically accurate maps to the old style and I think they have just as much information as my first visit 15 years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom