Guests visiting people staying onsite???

Imhere

I've always been suprised that WL pool doesn't have some kind of 'cubby' storage for towels, shoes, etc.

You see it all the time, a family of 4 shows up, puts their towels and flip flops on 4 chairs, go in the pool for an hour, then pick up their belongings and leave.

NelleBelle

I was thoroughly appalled to read on another site a poster actually giving advice of getting to the pool as soon as it opened and throwing down a towel and an old paperback to save a chair since the “pools are really busy by the afternoon” 😡 Nothing irks me more than people who do this kind of thing. That, and people who are too lazy to get rid of their used towels and leave them on the chairs so you don’t know if the chairs are actually “in use” or if the occupants just walked away and are done at the pool!

Club Cooloholic

I was thoroughly appalled to read on another site a poster actually giving advice of getting to the pool as soon as it opened and throwing down a towel and an old paperback to save a chair since the “pools are really busy by the afternoon” 😡 Nothing irks me more than people who do this kind of thing. That, and people who are too lazy to get rid of their used towels and leave them on the chairs so you don’t know if the chairs are actually “in use” or if the occupants just walked away and are done at the pool!
If I don't see flip flops under the chair, I'm cool with moving their stuff. People abuse this all the time. Another annoying thing is people holding chairs for people not even there. I get one or two but some people try holding 5 or more. And guess what, the kids never even really use the chairs.

esskay

FWIW pre-covid I've had outside guests come to AKL and OKW pools. Both times I checked with the front desk if they'd be allowed to use the pool, and both times was told yes as long as I was with them.

I do tend to go in quiet periods so that may have an effect on when/if they allow it. It's all at their discression at the end of the day but people like to get worked up for the sake of it.

po1998

We were in Orlando the month of March, and one day visited DS, and eventually made our way to the Poly. Could not believe how crowded the pool was, and all I could think about was…this is what you get for $700, $800 or even more per night?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom