Guests tried to climb Tree Of Life

DisneyInsider101

DQN_PZ_XcAEWmc-.jpg

DQN_SK7W0AAmjaD.jpg

TROR

Man climbing Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom. Man climbing Mexican Temple in Epcot. Man jumping in the harbor at Tokyo Disney Sea. Man fights outside of Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure. Woman nearly strips down to feed her child at Disney California Adventure. Children in fountains. Guests urinating and defecating in bushes. Guests walking over flowers. Guests putting blankets all down Main Street so they can reserve their spot for the parade. On and on the list goes. Guests at Disney parks have become too damn arrogant and self absorbed and lack any sort of respect for the park or other visitors. I don't care if it's the alcohol, the culture, a lack of enforcement, Disney parks are not the prestigious place where leaders from around the world will stop by and visit. They're now overrun with disgusting, selfish, losers.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Man climbing Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom. Man climbing Mexican Temple in Epcot. Man jumping in the harbor at Tokyo Disney Sea. Man fights outside of Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure. Woman nearly strips down to feed her child at Disney California Adventure. Children in fountains. Guests urinating and defecating in bushes. Guests walking over flowers. Guests putting blankets all down Main Street so they can reserve their spot for the parade. On and on the list goes. Guests at Disney parks have become too damn arrogant and self absorbed and lack any sort of respect for the park or other visitors. I don't care if it's the alcohol, the culture, a lack of enforcement, Disney parks are not the prestigious place where leaders from around the world will stop by and visit. They're now overrun with disgusting, selfish, losers.
Indeed -- it looks more and more like Disney should require all guests to attend a mandatory three-day training course on proper theme park behavior.

SamN'Dean

And they're all in front of me in line, darn it!
:hilarious:

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Indeed -- it looks more and more like Disney should require all guests to attend a mandatory three-day training course on proper theme park behavior.

Or they could just go with the IQ test screening that they keep promising.......OK bad call the parks would be pretty empty. One thing I can say is that Disney does amaze me with something on every visit. I am also amazed by something new I see the guests do every time.

Pixieish

That is correct, however it does mean we should have a lot more understanding and compassion than we would for a bunch of drunk adult idiots.
Not to derail the thread, but as the parent of 2 autistic boys, that whole episode was evidence of poor parenting. My 6-year-old is a hard-core water junkie - and it would never cross his mind to jump in there because he knows I wouldn't tolerate it (in fact, in 2015 when he was 4, we were sitting around that exact spot and he was eyeing the water - all I had to do was remind him that swimming is for the pools at the resorts and he was as good as gold - even with his severe speech delay). The way the father reacted spoke volumes to that child, and that's why he did it to begin with - he knew he could get away with it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If you want to talk guest stupidity, it is pretty dumb to throw coins in fountains. Of course, people do it everywhere, and everywhere it is dumb unless you're a practitioner of pagan animism. But it's a special kind of dumb when you see coins at the foot of Miss Piggy who is sticking up out of wooden cover of the fountain in Muppet Courtyard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom