Guest Relations Intersnip

GoofBall06

Original Poster
Howdy Folks!

I just completed an interview to become a Guest Relations Professional Intern and I was just wondering if any of you have ever been an intern or interviewed for Guest Relations.

I feel that my interview went well but my interviewer said I would know by May 1st which seems like FOREVER from now!!

Is this typical? I heard that there may be more than one interview for professional interns. Does it depend on the role you are applying for?

Thanks!!:)

CaptainAshley

I got the same response, May 1, but I've started to get rejections for other internships I applied for already. How is your waiting process going?

mcatch729

I had two prelim interviews for two different management positions. I had my merch mgmt interview around the 11th and got a response directly from the area managers whom interviewed me. Didn't end up going forward there. I had my f&b mgmt interview this past Monday the 22nd and I got a call today for an offer. But keep in mind these are MIs and not the PIs. These applications were due Feb 26 so they have been processing these for awhile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom