Guest banned from WDW for meth lab joke.

Jahona

He's no Heisenberg, obviously Walt (White, not Disney) would have known well enough to turn his camera 90 degrees and record his video in the appropriate landscape format. WHY OH WHY must people screw that up?!?!!

It comes from the natural way to hold a phone and the applications that were created that supported vertical shooting. Vertical video drives me crazy but unfortunately unless it's disabled on a phone it's not going away.

Nick Wilde

Why is it that when people do something stupid, everyone defends them right away cause we only heard THEIR side of the story?
Disney hasn't said anything yet, so all we have is his story. And as others have pointed out, he seemed pretty sincere. IF he's telling the truth, Disney is totally in the wrong. Multiple others have said the same thing, the key word being IF. If there's more to the story, we don't know, and won't know until Disney comments on it. So, we're going with him on this one, until more details are released.

DisneyJoe

Disney hasn't said anything yet, so all we have is his story. And as others have pointed out, he seemed pretty sincere. IF he's telling the truth, Disney is totally in the wrong. Multiple others have said the same thing, the key word being IF. If there's more to the story, we don't know, and won't know until Disney comments on it. So, we're going with him on this one, until more details are released.
Personally I doubt you will hear any comments from Disney on this matter.

lunchbox1175

I think its sad that anyone took the statement of building a meth lab in his room seriously enough to warrant calling the Police. That is a massive over reaction. Disney has access to every room, if they thought it was remotely serious, then send Disney Security to the room, look inside, and when you don't see beakers and burners in the room, "Let it GO!". If you do find something suspicious, then call the police.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I would put money on this ban being reversed. And LOTS of freebies thrown at this family. Disney would rather squash this before lawyers get involved.

From firsthand experience, this tends to be Disney's modus operandi. Their preferred mea culpa.

Throw enough money at it so it doesn't get expensive.

Chef Mickey

Why is it that when people do something stupid, everyone defends them right away cause we only heard THEIR side of the story?
I didn't blindly defend the guy....I even said there has to be something we don't know about for Disney to react this way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom