Guess what?

chucknstuff

Original Poster
20 minute wait....

Funny thing....a lady with 3 kids had a little one who didn't want to ride. She made her young son stay behind so she can ride. The boy said that's not fair..and the mom said "deal with it"

Nemo14

20 minute wait....

Funny thing....a lady with 3 kids had a little one who didn't want to ride. She made her young son stay behind so she can ride. The boy said that's not fair..and the mom said "deal with it"
Perhaps she felt she needed to be with the other child who was riding....just a thought. I'm not sure I'd send 2 kids alone the first time on Everest....

Since1976

Wow. You know you're a WDW geek when you post to a WDW message board from inside the park.

I'll be impressed if you send a message while going up Everest's lift hill.

crazydaveh

OK, because you're doing this I'm going to have to get off my backside and go down there today.

I was planning on cleaning the house, but now I must ride Everest.

Thanks a Lot!

chucknstuff

Original Poster
This is a great way to post.

Cons. Station boring - Backstage = TOTAL COOLNESS. I saw many of the animals in there holding cages. Did you know that when they want the animals to come in...they play a train whistle (the CM said that). On to ITTBAB.

As I type this I am listening to the preshow on my media player.

If you are curious on who I am, just remember REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS...

amandagibbins

OK, because you're doing this I'm going to have to get off my backside and go down there today.

I was planning on cleaning the house, but now I must ride Everest.

Thanks a Lot!

OKAY just for the record if i lived in Florida i would be broke and have a dirty house or a maid because i would be at Disney every second possible !:ROFLOL: hope you all had fun today im at home cleaning the house as im over four thousand miles away:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom