Guess These Obscure Ride Quotes

hauntdmansion79

Original Poster
:king:

what do I win? :eek:

You win this!!!!

wdwmagic_certificate.jpg

Nicole220

haha me too, or they are too hard for me to answer :lookaroun!!
Same here. I must admit, I have not been able to correctly guess any of these quotes. :eek:

edit: Actually, I was wrong. I did get that Pirates quote, but that's all.

edit again: hauntdmansion79, that is very cool!

hauntdmansion79

Original Poster
The TTA is correct, good job everybody.

For those of you said you could not answer any of these, don't feel bad, we are freaks! I probably know too much detail about Disney World attractions. But, hey it finally was put to good use today.

As for the certificate, that's just a quick Photoshop original, that's why I was delayed on answering your TTA guesses.

Ok, this will have to be last one, we'll end it for now on an even 40. Thank you SO MUCH for playing, this has made my day at work go by fast and was so much fun.

Quote #40:

"Wow, the things they teach these kids nowadays"

For those of you said you could not answer any of these, don't feel bad, we are freaks! I probably know too much detail about Disney World attractions. But, hey it finally was put to good use today.

As for the certificate, that's just a quick Photoshop original, that's why I was delayed on answering your TTA guesses.

Ok, this will have to be last one, we'll end it for now on an even 40. Thank you SO MUCH for playing, this has made my day at work go by fast and was so much fun.

Quote #40:

Wow, i'm drawing a blank once again. But I know i've heard it, one of those "I can hear it in my head but can't place it" situations

hardcard

Quote #40:

COP pre-1994 version, final scene when scanning channels for new years eve events in china and the east! :)

hardcard

???? Is that the "Now Is The Time" version, because I sure don't remember it from the current version (and consequently past) version?

Sure is! Now is the time! Now is the best time! Now is the best time of your life! :) Life is a prize, live every minute, open the door, thats how your win it!

Ahhh, Sweet. Well thanks hauntdmansion79 for a such a fun game!!! Looking forward to playing again!!

Now i'm off to the pool. Good night everyone!!! :wave:

Epcot82Guy

Rock 'n Roller Coaster is correct....HOWEVER on Aerosmith's album 9 Lives, which was out just as they were filming the preshow, there is a song on that album called "The Farm" and the chorus says "Take me to the Farm". During this era Steven Tyler used that term. But I could also be wrong.

Ha ha. True. I think it is the Forum, though, because the Los Angeles Forum is a pretty famous concert venue and, with the story, that would be the "cross town" place where the show is. But, I could be wrong, too.

Waiting for the next one...

hauntdmansion79

Original Poster
COP pre-1994 version, final scene when scanning channels for new years eve events in china and the east! :)
BINGO BANGO! Well done, that is exactly correct. (that boy sounds really annoying when he says it too).

I'll put it next to the star that Corrus made for me.

Oh, and the answer is CoP.
Corrus made you a star?

Ahhh, Sweet. Well thanks hauntdmansion79 for a such a fun game!!! Looking forward to playing again!!

Now i'm off to the pool. Good night everyone!!! :wave:
Thanks, I will do this or something like this again. Here is a recap of all the quotes from today with answers for a quick reference guide to this thread. Take care everyone!

• "Hey how 'bout sharing some of those chips?" – Ellen’s Energy Adventure Pre-Show
  • "Let's look at nature at this speed" – Journey Into Your Imagination (Original)
  • "We're conducting a test on deodorant strength." – Muppets 3D Pre-Show
  • "Turn the other's into trashcans" – Captain Eo
  • "Ever seen bees building a bee hive?" – Spaceship Earth
  • There are limits beyond which man and his puny efforts cannot survive.” – 20,000 Leagues
  • "If you're brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your nose!" – Cranium Command Pre-Show
  • "and he's going to talk! And sing!" – Carousel of Progress
  • "this neuron better fire" – Body Wars
  • "Spare a dime?” – American Adventure
  • It is intense” – Mission: Space Pre-Show
  • “I better find him before security does” – Dinosaur
  • “’Cause I can turn it on.” – Honey I Shrunk The Audience
  • “No matter how, no matter when, you can reach that world again” – Remember the Magic Parade
  • “Brakes. Brakes! Where are the brakes?” – Star Tours
  • “And this time I won't miss.” – Sounds Dangerous
  • “With the mere touch of a button the entire process can be reversed” – Alien Encounter Pre-Show
  • “To the farm!” – Rock ‘n Roller Coaster Pre-Show
  • “if this whole routine seems a bit extreme, you're absolutely right” – Test Track
  • “What am I here, scrap metal?” – Time Keeper
  • “Every bite you take” – Food Rocks
  • “Oh, that reminds me, we both love the solar berries you sent.” - Horizons
  • “Now things really get rolling” – World of Motion
  • “rinse and spit” – Ellen’s Energy Adventure
  • “it’s whole milk too, these guys are serious!” – Cranium Command
  • “My fellow countrymen” – Hall of Presidents
  • “Exactly genius!” – Alien Encounter
  • “All you need is a little courage to set it free” - Wishes
  • “Beautiful site isn’t it?” – Mission: Space
  • “Enough of your words” – American Adventure
  • “Disappear! Disappear!” – Maelstrom
  • “for your safety, please grab the armrests firmly” – Muppets 3D
  • “Ve better start the show rrrrolling” – Tiki Birds
  • “Everybody OK in there?” – Honey I Shrunk the Audience
  • “Looks like they finally got it to turn over” – Jungle Cruise
  • “The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.” – Legend of the Lion King
  • “Do I hear six?” – Pirates of the Caribbean
  • “’From the hologram, it looks like a full mandible.’ ‘It is. Except for this.’” – Spaceship Earth
  • “The __________ is host to a galaxy of new ideas from other planets” - TTA
  • “Wow, the things they teach these kids nowadays” – Carousel of Progress (pre 1994)

Hauntdmansion79 :wave:

yeti

If mansion79 doesn't mind, I'd love to get this thread rolling again.

This is very easy

"....these little beauties."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom