Guess the Disney ride

MagliteL13

Sorry, didn't mean to let this thread fizzle out for a while (although Rocket Rods was a perfect one to do it on... :lookaroun )

How about "PB" ? And I don't think there was ever a Disney attraction named Peanut Butter (although, I'm starting to get some really weird ideas...)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Pecos Bills - but that's not an attraction?
Paul Bunyan - nahh!!
Peter Ban - Peter Pan's cousin?? :lookaroun
Pooh Bear

I'm stuck....:wave:

figmntal95

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">No one seems to be posting in this thread...

Did I stump everyone? Or are they having a hard time finding it?

I'll repeat it:

TWBU
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

unkadug

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">No one seems to be posting in this thread...

I'll repeat it:

TWBU
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

How about a hint? :shrug:

HTML:

I'll repeat it:

TWBU

What's with all the extra HTML?

figmntal95

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
How about a hint? :shrug:

What's with all the extra HTML?

It's a REALLY old attraction from Disneyland, from around the 50's. Most people dont know about it. You might have to do some reasearch.

I think there's some sort of problem with my computer.

unkadug

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

It's a REALLY old attraction from Disneyland, from around the 50's. Most people dont know about it. You might have to do some reasearch.

I think there's some sort of problem with my computer.

HTML:
Yeah, possibly. :lol:

Anyway...I think I got it..

The World Beneath Us

And I did have to research that. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom