Guess that Attraction

Freshee61

Honey I shrunk the audience?

store all carry-on items in the under-seat compartment, this includes cameras, purses, hats and of course these little beauties.

mouse_luv

Journey Into Imagination

"...we look upon a mirror of ourselves, the leaders we have chosen to safeguard our rights and our ideals, to imagine the future and to embrace its challenges."
HALL OF PRESIDENTS

"Everybody mind your p’s and q’s, and maybe nobody’ll get hoit(hurt)."

MagicMike

"Everybody mind your p’s and q’s, and maybe nobody’ll get hoit(hurt)."

Great Movie Ride

"And isn't our new ice box a beauty. Holds 50 pounds of ice. Milk doesn't sour as quick as is used to. Our dog Rover here keeps the water in the drip pan from overflowing."

melflip8

Great Movie Ride! (Gangster Scene!)

"howdy folks! please keep your hands and arms inside the train and remain seated at all times. hang on to your belongings especially your hats and glasses. cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

melflip8

JINX!
Great Movie Ride

"And isn't our new ice box a beauty. Holds 50 pounds of ice. Milk doesn't sour as quick as is used to. Our dog Rover here keeps the water in the drip pan from overflowing."

Carousel of Progress...we can re-use mine:

"howdy folks! please keep your hands and arms inside the train and remain seated at all times. hang on to your belongings especially your hats and glasses. cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

Goofy Kid

Thunder Mountain Railroad

"Heres something you don't see everyday tomatoes growing on trees..."

mouse_luv

JINX!

BIG THUNDER MTN RAILROAD

"Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream."

MagicMike

JINX!

Big Thunder Mountain

Carousel of Progress

"Heres something you don't see everyday tomatoes growing on trees..."

Living With The Land

Do I get bonus points for answering two in one post?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom