Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind vs Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
GOTG-CR_KV_Horizontal-16x9.jpg

rock-and-roller-coaster-starring-aerosmith-00.jpg

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
RnRC is amazing as a ride. The story the music, the whole thing exhilarating. Guardians topped it. Tickles my soul!

Weather_Lady

They're both great. Guardians wins for me just because it's more unique and has a smoother ride (and if we're including the queue in the analysis, Guardians features a visually interesting, air-conditioned queue, while Rock 'n' Rollercoaster still has people waiting in an unthemed outdoor hotbox), but they're both stars on their respective parks' lineups.

Last edited:

Prince-1

Both are great but I currently prefer Guardians because it is very smooth and I like the variety of music you can hear. It also may be because it has that "new ride" smell.

SpectreJordan

Guardians & it's not even close.

Better theming (even if it doesn't belong in EPCOT), better IP, better music, the coaster itself is more fun. Cosmic Rewind is my favorite ride at Disney, it puts a huge smile on my face everytime I ride it.

RnRC is ok. It's a coaster so it's fun enough but I won't shed a tear if it goes away tbh.

UNCgolf

Cosmic Rewind isn't even remotely as good as it could/should have been, but it's still a much better attraction than RnRC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom