News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
What’a your technique these days? I used to be great at this, but it looks different this time, and it seemed like as soon as I hit the refresh button at 7am sharp it said it was closed. I can’t imagine how they are still comfortable with this system screwing over their many uninformed and highly-paying guests.

My only consolation is that I had the opportunity to ride it a bunch of times a few nights ago. If it weren’t for that, I’d be heartbroken.
I am hearing this from a lot of people. It appeared to reach capacity instantly for many.

Royal Purple Pigment

What’s your technique these days? I used to be great at this, but it looks different this time, and it seemed like as soon as I hit the refresh button at 7am sharp it said it was closed. I can’t imagine how they are still comfortable with this system screwing over their many uninformed and highly-paying guests.

My only consolation is that I had the opportunity to ride it a bunch of times a few nights ago. If it weren’t for that, I’d be heartbroken.
I was just tapping refresh and happened to luck out I guess! I was using the Android app on my average wifi connection.

FigmentFan16

LL purchase times are all over the place. Ranging from 7pm, and then on a refresh 11am. Either way, still available for $17 as of now.
Yeah, I’m surprised by this. At 7:02 it said it was sold out for me, but now I see 11:00am. Do we know from other rides if they usually save any availability for the “park open“ drop? I assume these would all be gone by then at this rate.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Genie says it will be a 30 minute wait in line once you tap in for your Virtual Queue spot -

IMG_E9082890D30C-1.jpeg

disneygeek90

I'm a bit out of practice and I know they changed things a bit right before the Rise groups dropped off. What are the exact clicks people are taking to get a group? I'll be trying on Sunday.

DCBaker

Premium Member
I'm a bit out of practice and I know they changed things a bit right before the Rise groups dropped off. What are the exact clicks people are taking to get a group? I'll be trying on Sunday.

After you confirm your group (do this before 7 or 1), there is a refresh button on the bottom of the screen.

When the queue opens, the refresh button is at the same spot the join button is at.

disneygeek90

After you confirm your group (do this before 7 or 1), there is a refresh button on the bottom of the screen.

When the queue opens, the refresh button is at the same spot the join button is at.
Did you hit refresh right at 7? And then join? Any other confirmation needed after the join button?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom