News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 14 Stats (6/9):
7am: 7.98 secs
1pm: 504.71 secs, or ~8 mins

BG 193 is the last BG called for the day. This is 5 more than yesterday.

The average pace was 4mins/BG for entire day.

There was one notable 15+ min stoppage today:
1:12 - 1:44 pm

That does it for Day 14 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-6.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Final Day 14 Stats (6/9):
7am: 7.98 secs
1pm: 504.71 secs, or ~8 mins

BG 193 is the last BG called for the day. This is 5 more than yesterday.

There was one notable 15+ min stoppage today:
1:12 - 1:44 pm

That does it for Day 14 of GotG: CR!
View attachment 644699
Either people are catching onto the 1p "sure thing" or WDW is giving more spots to ILL.

OR... with the several minor shut-downs of the ride during the day, they're scheduling less guests so as not to create a huge backup.

I'm interested to see how they'll handle standby if only for the fact that the queue is... not large. The inside area can really only handle maybe 45 mins. Standing outside that building, there's not a ton of room on the side where they were queuing for the AP Previews, especially with the Florida heat.
We got in line yesterday around 4:30, after it had been down for a bit. The line was backed up to the building doors but not in the outside queue. I timed it as 32 minutes to get to the first pre-show and 48 to be getting on the ride itself, including waiting two extra cycles for the front row. And that was with a fair amount of ILL coming back from the downtime. Without any ILL, I would expect the interior queue to be no more than 30 minutes.

correcaminos

I was called at 8:10 yesterday and showed up about 12 hours late. 😄
We were about 20 minutes. They were beyond cool about it. Got to ride in the front row. It's my favorite after riding middle 2x, back row once, and now the front

Not a huge fan of Everybody Wants to Rule the World for the ride. I do love the song but think that the other two we had were better.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 15 Stats (6/10):
7am: 5.56 secs
1pm: 2771.1 secs, or ~46 mins

BG 191 is the last BG called for the day. This is 2 less than yesterday.

There were no notable stoppages today.

That does it for Day 15 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-7.png

Last edited:

EricsBiscuit

Well if they have about 100 people in each BG that’s 19,000~ people in standby plus the LL cohort so that’s pretty good. Finally Disney built an E ticket with a good capacity. At least this and MMRR but besides those two they’ve been underbuilding for a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom