Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Lightning Lane purchase cost predictions

What is your estimate for Lightning Lane purchase price at Cosmic Rewind?

• Under $15

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • $15

Votes: 47 31.1%
  • $16

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • $17

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • $18

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • $19

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • $20

Votes: 53 35.1%
  • Above $20

Votes: 16 10.6%

• Total voters

TheMaxRebo

Interesting to see they went above the current $15, not that it was unexpected. A new attraction is the ideal opportunity to bump the price over the existing highest offering. I am slightly surprised to see it drop down to $14 though. Will be interesting to see how long that lasts for, and how dynamic the pricing for Cosmic Rewind is.

The later point really surprised me given that Rise is just always at its max of $15 ... Maybe they just feel more reliable than Rise so won't be as in demand on non weekends/holidays?

mightynine

Interesting to see they went above the current $15, not that it was unexpected. A new attraction is the ideal opportunity to bump the price over the existing highest offering. I am slightly surprised to see it drop down to $14 though. Will be interesting to see how long that lasts for, and how dynamic the pricing for Cosmic Rewind is.
I'm sure they have very sophisticated algorithms to figure out the prices. Let's take a live look at the heart of the Disney AI Center to find out!

grace helbig lol GIF by This Might Get

....uh, nevermind.

gerarar

Premium Member
Maybe because they can offer more ILL's versus ROTR? A rollercoaster like CR should have a higher throughput then ROTR, especially with the latter's downtimes throughout the day.

Last edited:

Patcheslee

So I guess once there is an established pattern for prices, people who di intend to purchase an ILL, can plan by cheaper day. i.e. Waiting until a weekday to visit and save weekend for ROTR purchase since price doesn't change.

corran horn

We were flying down for Memorial Day weekend and I was lucky enough to catch 4 LL spots for opening day while in the air via southwest wifi. at 7am I got times for 12 hours later. I imagine it filled up fast.

Did that, loved it, and bought the t-shirt. (and my son got a new Thanos glove)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom