News Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Live! returning to Epcot this summer

wannabeBelle

I'm glad I got to see this show last summer. It would be cool if they swapped out the songs this year to keep it fresh. Maybe some tracks from Vol. 2?
I am right on board with this!!! I would love it if the show kind of evolves to say that the Xandarians have been listening to all of Starlord's music and have come up with some different sets to play for us Terrans!!! There is such a great variety of music to choose from it would be a shame to be limited to the original 5 songs of the show from last year, great as they were. I am so thrilled that this show is coming back and i do hope to catch it this year. I appreciate the heads up so far in advance so I can make some great plans!! Thank you Disney!!:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy: Marie

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
So don't laugh at me, but how does this work (I've never attended any sort of concert be it Summer Concert, Candlelight Processional, etc) at Epcot...if there's an open seat, can you just walk in/out on your own??

ThatMouse

Unless it's crowded you just walk in and have a seat. Personally I think it's rude to get up half way through, but a lot of times I see these day shows only 20% filled. Sadly though the fact they are characters might get people lining up for this nonsense. I give 1 out of 5 stars only because they are singing live.

wannabeBelle

So don't laugh at me, but how does this work (I've never attended any sort of concert be it Summer Concert, Candlelight Processional, etc) at Epcot...if there's an open seat, can you just walk in/out on your own??
Exactly so, although I agree with ThatMouse in that it is a bit rude to leave a show halfway through, specially if it means bothering other people to get out of your sitting area. I saw numerous videos of this show last year and it was pretty amazing in my opinion. I cant wait to actually see it live this year. Marie

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Epcot Strategic Planning Meeting

Person 1: what about a revitalization of the park directed at its heritage and original purpose?

Executive: what? no

Person 2: how about a B list Marvel character to ride a hot for a few years IP with short term gain

Executive: ok, first of all, you're promoted

They may have been B tier in the comics, but after one and a half billion dollars in ticket sales (not to mention their own animated series and after market DVD and streaming), they're now A-List.

wdwfan22

Why can't they perform this show in Future World in front of the fountain? This show does not belong in World Showcase.

wannabeBelle

Why can't they perform this show in Future World in front of the fountain? This show does not belong in World Showcase.
I had wondered the same thing as the theatre area isn't the best for getting up and dancing to the songs. I am guessing the stage is easier to do the show and the seating is appreciated by the audience I'm sure. Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom