GRRRR...Allegiant...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
So I WAS going to book my trip for 10/18-10/28 flying Allegiant Air ($99 one way) and I go online to book Monday and ALL of their flights have been "blacked out" from the middle of July-November!! I call them, after being on hold for 35 minutes I get a rep and ask what's going on. She says they're not flying those dates because it's "hurricane season." I immediately call BS and ask "Then why can I book a flight from Des Mones, IA (2 hours away) to Orlando for the day after I was going to fly out of Sioux Falls, SD? Why is Sioux Falls the ONLY city that's not flying during that time?" She kinda stumbled for a minute then admitted to me that they're not flying because of business demands. I said I don't appreciate being lied to but thanks for the REAL reason I can't fly out now. Now I have to find another way to Orlando in October...GRRRR!!!!

ddbutts1

We fly out of Omaha, most of the time you can get fares under $150. I have my farewatcher on travelocity set to send me e-mails when the fare goes under a set amount. The drive down shouldn't take more than an hour and a half.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'm thinking about Southwest, any other recommendations for flying out of Omaha to Orlando? Thanks :)

ddbutts1 said:
We fly out of Omaha, most of the time you can get fares under $150. I have my farewatcher on travelocity set to send me e-mails when the fare goes under a set amount. The drive down shouldn't take more than an hour and a half.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom