"Grown Up" Trip!

Klorhy

So we're flying out in just under 6 weeks and we're starting to put the final touches into play for our itinerary.
There will be 4 of us, my parents, me (21) and long term best friend (22). It will be my 6th trip to Orlando, my parents 7th and my friends 1st (!!!). My parents will do their own thing, and we will do ours - so my first trip really planning what I'm doing so very exciting! We weren't going to do Disney but I haven't been to Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios since I was much younger and I can't let my friend go to Orlando first time without Disney but we're only going to do 2 days (do not want to overwhelm ourselves, busy holiday)

The photo is a rough plan of our itinerary (Me and my friends, anyway!)

10379062_10154223853710307_1064691257_n.jpg

Any recommendations for things not to miss at Disney for our age? I haven't been since about 2005, more than likely. We did Animal Kingdom and Epcot in 2012 but it was just me and the parents so not the same ;)

Also, not WDW but - Daytona, is there anything to do? I'm not really into sitting on a beach all day, and considering not going and doing another Universal day (Not visited WWoHP yet, and Diagon Alley will be open, thinking 2 days will be needed!)

PrincessNelly_NJ

No we don't have a car, so will be using the buses, but is good to know they run between all of the parks. I was a bit worried with it being on a weekend to be honest, may re-look over the plan see if we can swap about a bit. I expect it to be busy with it being the beginning of the English school holidays too.
Thanks for the help!
Definitely avoid Magic Kingdom on the weekend, the other parks especially Epcot are okay on the weekends. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom