Group Trips

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
For all who have done it before, what is the best way to go about planning a large group trip? I am planning on taking my group of theatre kids to Disney next summer, possibly about 15 to 20 high school students + parents.

*Does Disney offer good group rates for tickets/hotels? Or would it just be better to stay offsite?
*If we did have to stay offsite, what would be the best place for a group to stay?
*We're coming from South Carolina... Any experiences with getting a private bus round trip?
*I'm assuming that getting a boarding group for ROTR would be nearly impossible for a group our size.

DisneyJoe

For all who have done it before, what is the best way to go about planning a large group trip? I am planning on taking my group of theatre kids to Disney next summer, possibly about 15 to 20 high school students + parents.

*Does Disney offer good group rates for tickets/hotels? Or would it just be better to stay offsite?
*If we did have to stay offsite, what would be the best place for a group to stay?
*We're coming from South Carolina... Any experiences with getting a private bus round trip?
*I'm assuming that getting a boarding group for ROTR would be nearly impossible for a group our size.
Group rates start when you can guarantee 10 or more rooms. You can contact their Leisure Group department or Youth Group department.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Group rates start when you can guarantee 10 or more rooms. You can contact their Leisure Group department or Youth Group department.
Actually after doing extra research, looks like Airbnb will be a much better option.

Chicken Guy

My music program would take trips to WDW in high school, and we usually stayed at Pop. I don’t know much of the technical or budgetary stuff, but I can speak to the experience. Don’t do anything stupid like scheduling a grand total of three hours of park time at AK. At night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom