Group meeting end of July?

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I am going to be at WDW from July 30 until August 3. Does anyone want to have a little gathering or something then?

yensidtlaw1969

I'll be there July 26th to August 3rd. Just so you know, I'm thirteen, but I am allowed to walk around the parks on my own:D ( I'm a big kid now! Lol. ) Wanna set up a place to meet on a certain date or something? Or whatever?

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I'll be there with my girlfriend, her sister and her sister's boyfriend, and possibly her brother ans siter-in-law....so I can try. We've only got 4 days at the parks but I will try my best to see what I can do.

tigsmom

You are going to miss the official WDWMAGIC meet by just a few days. We (my family) are leaving on the 27th. Hope you have a great trip. :wave:

edited for clarity

yensidtlaw1969

Wait, I'll be there the 26th; one day before everyone leaves. Is there any possibility that I could be there for the last full day of it? If so, what do I have to do?

tigsmom

Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
Wait, I'll be there the 26th; one day before everyone leaves. Is there any possibility that I could be there for the last full day of it? If so, what do I have to do?

We are getting together on the 25th...WDWMAGIC meet

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
There should be an official meet the two weekends in a row, that way people who are not there for the first one can be there for the second one. Just a thought, I don't know how to make an official one but I thought it would be worth a mention.

miste76

We'll be there then too!!!

My family and I will be there 7/27-8/05. We won't be in the parks for the "official meet" but I would love to hear from others that will be there at the same time.
:wave:

tigsmom

No need to make anything "official"...just get together with some other members who will be there. Last August we spent days tracking people down & kept missing them. :lol:
figmentmom & I planned to get together (we will be in the WL at the same time) before the "official meet" was organized. Just get some cell #s and start dialing. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom