Group activity for little league team?

seansdad

Our little league team will be be going to WDW world over Labor day weekend. I am trying to find an event for one evening that the entire team could do. It would be about 40 people including 11 8 year old boys....

Am I crazy? Any ideas?

Nemo14

I just thought of another possibility.
Take them to Beaches 'n Cream at the Y&B club, break them into 2 groups and have a contest to see which team can finish a Kitchen Sink the fastest. Be prepared for a few bellyaches later, but it could be fun!:)

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I am taking 40 people in August (mostly a bunch of girl scouts and parents) so no, you are not crazy. It would cost you a pretty penny, but groups of that size can do GG events like the Illuminations dinner and dessert buffet. Which gives an amazing view of Illuminations, plus character interaction/storytelling etc. Pam from Kingdom Konsultants took care of everything for us. Our big 'event' is dining at Cinderella's Castle (yeah, Pam was able to secure seating for 40!) plus we are doing the P&PP. If they have a P&PP when you are there, you may want to do that. Our girls are really looking forward to it. Good luck w/the boat rental, I have no idea how you go about doing that. But if you find out, please, let us know. Have fun and good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom