Grocery stores near AKL

Cubs Brian

Title says it all. How close is the closest grocery store to AKL? Looking on a map I have it looks like a Winn Dixie is a mile or so away, but I don’t think that’s correct. Tia

donsullivan

Premium Member
I've never seen a Win Dixie over in that area. The closest is a WalMart SuperCenter at 2855 N Old Lake Wilson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34747 which is about 2-1/2 miles from AKL if you go out via Sherberth Road south to 192 vs going all the way up to World Drive. If you go just a little west on 192 you'll also find a Super Target and a Publix across the street from one another.

Upvote 0

Nottamus

Yep, all close....As stated above...Sherberth rd to 192, make a right, and there's Formosa gardens that has a food place, and other stuff...

Target right down the road. Walmart. Its like a regular civilization out there!

Upvote 0

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
You should try and Amazon Prime Now and just have groceries delivered to your room. Here's the best way to use it.
  1. Before your leave for vacation, put in your resort address into the app on your phone.
  2. Add all the items you will need and put them in your cart.
  3. Once you land at MCO airport, purchase the items in your cart. You will choose a delivery window for the items to be sent to your hotel. I usually do it within 1-2 hours after I land. It usually takes an hour or so to get to the resort if you are taking the Magical Express.
  4. The items will be delivered to Bell Services. Usually Bell Services will call you to let you know your items have arrived. You will also be able to see within the app whether or not the food has been delivered. You can also call them if you want.
  5. That's it, you have your food.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom