Grocery Delivery

mfdchief1

Original Poster
Hi there, Fellow-Disney-Lovers! :ROFLOL:

Going to WDW with our 3 1/2 old DS in May...staying at Saratoga Springs. We noticed that the grocery delivery options thru WDW do not include baby supplies - and since we're going down without a car!! -- we were wondering if anyone knew of a good grocery delivery service we could use when we go down. Thought it would help to eliminate some bulky items in the suitcase...! :animwink:

TIA!

MarkeyMouse

I would take a look at gardengrocer.com, I found this on another thread a while ago and they seem to have everything our grocery store has at decent prices....good luck and have a wonderful trip!:)

trixie21

I have been looking into staying in WDW and not once do I recall seeing the grocery delivery option - this is awesome - anyone have any details on that?

mrerk

Premium Member
Hi there, Fellow-Disney-Lovers! :ROFLOL:

Going to WDW with our 3 1/2 old DS in May...staying at Saratoga Springs. We noticed that the grocery delivery options thru WDW do not include baby supplies - and since we're going down without a car!! -- we were wondering if anyone knew of a good grocery delivery service we could use when we go down. Thought it would help to eliminate some bulky items in the suitcase...! :animwink:

TIA!

Baby supplies are available in the resort store. Though with a 3 1/2 yo I'm not sure what you are looking for. Maybe diapers & wipes? If that is all I would probably ship a box down ahead of time. Can't help you with the grocery delivery service, but I know it has been discussed here before. Most seem to go with gardengrocer or Goodings.

mrerk

Premium Member
I have been looking into staying in WDW and not once do I recall seeing the grocery delivery option - this is awesome - anyone have any details on that?

It is only available at the DVC resorts, though you don't need to be a member to use the service. The lists are available at the DVC member web site. If you are not a member I'm sure the resort would fax one to you. Or I could email it to you. They are in .PDF format. Just post in this thread or PM me and let me know which DVC resort list you want. Each DVC resort has their own list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom