Grocery Delivery to Resorts

BrerWayne

I am planning my triumphant return to the World. First time in four years. On my last trip I had Garden Grocer deliver some supplies to the resort.
In this day and age of Covid, is this still an option? Thanks in advance!

Weather_Lady

Per a number of during-COVID articles I've recently seen on other sites, Bell Services will still accept grocery deliveries as before.* If you want Bell Services to bring the groceries to your room, there's an additional handling fee. ("Additional" = in addition to the tip you'll want to give your delivery driver for many of the grocery services - often done through the app you used to order -- and the tip you'd give Bell Services for handling your groceries in any event.)

*Caveat: Some delivery services will require you to meet the driver personally if you've ordered age-restricted items. For example, if you order from Amazon Prime Now (my personal delivery service of choice, since there's no delivery charge for orders over $35 and the grocery items aren't significantly marked up in price) and your order includes alcohol, they won't leave it with Bell Services: you have to meet the driver and show your ID.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom