Grocery Delivery Recommendation

grocebride

My family and I will be staying in Kidani Village soon and want to have groceries delivered. I use Walmart grocery pickup regularly at home, usually without hiccups, so I'm leaning towards using Walmart Grocery Delivery during our stay. Any reason not to use Walmart? Any better recommendations?

Weather_Lady

Can you order alcohol with Amazon?

Yes, but per their guidelines, you need to be present (to show them your ID) at the time of delivery. Anecdotally, it looks like sometimes delivery people will take the ID of a Bell Services person instead, but others say you, the buyer, need to be there, and some reviewers of the service complain that because they weren't accessible when their order-containing-alcohol was brought, the Amazon Prime Now delivery people refused to deliver any part of the order (even the non-alcohol items).

Upvote 0

DisneyMama830

In the Parks
No
We used Publix instacart on our trip in August. It was the first time we’ve ever used instacart and we will definitely be using it again on future trips. I used to love Publix (second only to Wegman’s in my book) when my dad lived in Florida, so it was nice to get stuff from them again. And it didn’t seem terribly expensive either.

Upvote 0

MickeyCB

We love Garden Grocer. We have had alcohol delivered with no problems, they ask for your id online, I believe. (I haven't been asked since our first order several years ago).
The other reason I love them, is not once in all of our years of using them, has an item been missing from my order.

Upvote 0

DreamalittleDisney

Wow you guys weren't wrong I've used gardengrocer for last few trips but just had a look at instacart .. added 2 x boxes of beer and theres a $16 difference just on 2 items !!

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Garden Grocer as stated above...

OR..Minnie Van to Target, Walmart, or Formosa Gardens (had a food store) right on 192, like 5 minutes away from AKL.

We stay at Jambo twice a year, we drive, so heading out is easier for us....when we need supplies.

That light right at entrance to AKL, that is SHERBERTH rd. make a right...goes right to 192. make a right and next light is Grocery store.

I don't believe Minnie Vans leave the property, except to drive to MCO or Port Canaveral.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Publix delivers through Instacart. I use the service when I'm home and too lazy to go to the store. 😁 There's a Publix conveniently located behind the MK (Lakeside Center) and one on 429 near the new Walmart.

Upvote 0

Herdman

We've used Garden Grocers for several trips, but I'm thinking of switching to Instacart for our May trip. The prices just seem to be so much cheaper than Garden Grocer in almost every category I checked.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom