Groceries To Your Room

Dayzie914

I've heard that it is possible to have groceries delivered to your WDW hotel room. It seems to me like you can get a list of food and check what you would like tem to deliver.

Has anyone used this service?

How did you get it and how was it?

Thanks

Gail Hayden

Dayzie914 said:
I've heard that it is possible to have groceries delivered to your WDW hotel room. It seems to me like you can get a list of food and check what you would like tem to deliver.

Has anyone used this service?

How did you get it and how was it?

Thanks

I know they do it for DVC, but I am unsure of other resorts. I never used it because it was WAY overpriced.
There are grocery stores that do deliver, you might want to check allearsnet.com or do a search here.

Upvote 0

optjay

I also know dvc members are able to have groceries delivered to their rooms at vacation club resorts.
Same prices you find in the resort stores.

Upvote 0

Gail Hayden

I have seen service like that mentioned on the Dis board, but, short of that I have no idea. It is part of our ritual to shop on the first day, I know that sounds odd, but, it makes us feel like we are actually on vacation. :)

Upvote 0

Dayzie914

Original Poster
So no one has heard of a grocery store delivering food...hhhmmm...well i guess we will not be able to take advantage of Magical Express...(we cant rent a car we are too young)...we will have to use Tiffany's...

Upvote 0

jesserin

I would do some more searching before you rule it out - check out www.allearsnet.com for some suggestions - most of these posters are DVC members (awsome by the way!) but they don't have to worry about using anyone else - I know there are other companies that do this - I just don't know them by name... just dig a little further -

Also, what exactly are y'all going to need? There is a gas station (I think BP) right across the street from the Downtown Disney West Side Bus Stop - we always go their for 12 packs of soda, milk, and sometimes beer (much cheaper than the resorts) They also have bags of chips and other things - All you have to do is walk back across the street and get on a bus back to your resort - you don't have to carry them far... just a thought...

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Goodings does deliver. They have an online order form and will deliver between 9am and 6pm to your disney hotel. Please keep in mind that they are a bit pricier than that other grocery stores in the area because they cater to the tourists.

Pam

Upvote 0

Gail Hayden

Dayzie914 said:
will netgrocer deliver to a resort....

where should i look on allearsnet.com...

Yes, they will deliver to a resort.
Do a price comparison on net grocer and then see what a town car will cost you. Should be pretty easy to do.
Go to allears and use the search function.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom