Greetings from Seattle

kat621

Original Poster
My husband and I are certified Disney addicts. We enjoy going to our Disney convention in Lynnwood, Washington every year and have for 8 years now. We are planning our 2nd trip together to WDW hopefully in October, 2018 and are always open to new Disney experiences and ideas.

NiarrNDisney

Hello welcome to the forums! I am planning a trip to Seattle in the coming months do you happen to know when the convention in Lynnwood is this year? Might want to check it out if it correlates with my travel dates.

kat621

Original Poster
Mouse meet will be on Saturday, July 14, 2018. Tickets for the general public go on sale February 28, 2018. www.pnwmousemeet.com
It's best to connect with them on Facebook or Twitter to get on their mailing list. Sometime in March or April, they will announce via ustream of the upcoming guests. When the tickets go on sale, it's best to get them early because they go pretty fast.

NiarrNDisney

Mouse meet will be on Saturday, July 14, 2018. Tickets for the general public go on sale February 28, 2018. www.pnwmousemeet.com
It's best to connect with them on Facebook or Twitter to get on their mailing list. Sometime in March or April, they will announce via ustream of the upcoming guests. When the tickets go on sale, it's best to get them early because they go pretty fast.

Thank you so much! Unfortunately I wont be traveling during that time so maybe next time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom