Greetings everyone!

wed050499

Original Poster
Hi all,

My name's Brian and I've just joined this club not too long ago. I'm still waiting on hearing officially from Disney whether I'm going this spring on the college program, but I just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been studying the Walt Disney Company, from man to mouse, for a little over 3 years now. I believe that Walt was one of the most inspiring people in the 20th century and beyond. He sure has inspired me. Along with my studies of Disney, I have begun writing screenplays and theme park designs, along with a little drawing here and there. If any of you want to chat, my aol and yahoo sn is WED050499. Give me a shout, I'll be happy to chat. Have a Disney Day!
Brian

DisJosh

Hey! Welcome!

You would be better off introducing your self in the Chit Chat forum. Thats where we post stuff like this. :)

Also, you sound like a good candidate for SOJI. You can read up about it in the link in my sig. If you want to join notify either me, Chad, WDW-Imagineer or wdwmagic and you will be granted access to the Society of Junior Imagineers forum.

Tramp

Hi my name is Tramp, aka Rich....my friends call me Big Dick.

I've been studying the WDW.MAGIC theory of evolution which contends that Walt Disney actually evolved from a mouse. My studies have taken me worldwide in an unsuccessful search of fair and careful evaluation of arguments for or against this theory. This club, this brain trust, is my final, desperate hope of learning the truth about Walt. After several months, the only remarkable event was a picture that appeared for a brief period of time of an ugly guy with his feet sticking out from behind a washing machine.

I hope the next generation can carry on with my studies.

Does anyone hear an echo in here? I feel air going thru my head.(must be my connection):hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Ariel

Nice to meet you Brian and welcome to our humble home :)

And tramp....I hear the echo too.....maybe it's just drafty in here....

DisJosh

Originally posted by Tramp
Hi my name is Tramp, aka Rich....my friends call me Big Dick.

I've been studying the WDW.MAGIC theory of evolution which contends that Walt Disney actually evolved from a mouse. My studies have taken me worldwide in an unsuccessful search of fair and careful evaluation of arguments for or against this theory. This club, this brain trust, is my final, desperate hope of learning the truth about Walt. After several months, the only remarkable event was a picture that appeared for a brief period of time of an ugly guy with his feet sticking out from behind a washing machine.

I hope the next generation can carry on with my studies.

Does anyone hear an echo in here? I feel air going thru my head.(must be my connection):hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

OK I've been sitting here at a while...just staring at your post, Tramp. I cant come up with a reply.

:brick:

Maria

Originally posted by DisJosh
Hey! Welcome!

You would be better off introducing your self in the Chit Chat forum. Thats where we post stuff like this. :)

DJ, isn´t this Chit Chat?? or is there a forum I don´t know yet? :(

WED, welcome to the family!

Tramp.... tramp..... eeerrrr... have a nice day! ;) :D

wed050499

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the warm reception which, well, I think i got from Tramp, but am not so sure. Anyways, I'll keep you posted on my acceptance to wdwcp and everything else I'm working on in the imagineer forum. Have a Disney Day!

Brian

DisJosh

Originally posted by Maria

DJ, isn´t this Chit Chat?? or is there a forum I don´t know yet? :(

WED, welcome to the family!

Tramp.... tramp..... eeerrrr... have a nice day! ;) :D

Maria, I responded to his original post in the Imagineering forum. It was moved here by Steve. :)

Tramp

Originally posted by wed050499
Thanks everyone for the warm reception which, well, I think i got from Tramp, but am not so sure. Anyways, I'll keep you posted on my acceptance to wdwcp and everything else I'm working on in the imagineer forum. Have a Disney Day!

Brian

Brian.....

just ignore Tramp.....he's a sick pup and we humor him so as to not violate the American Disability Act.

Welcome to the club.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom