Great Table Serivce - Picky Eater

armyfamilyof5

Wow, we loved those steaks when we ate at Coral Reef, the dressing on the greens was a carmalized onion type thing and so wonderful!!! Can't wait to go back next week!!!:D

maelstrom

I would recommend adding in Chef Mickey's for a picky eater.

Kona Cafe is so yummy. Make sure to try a Kona Cool Sundown cocktail.

plaz10

Original Poster
that picture of steak looks fantastic, I'm practically drooling. I know what I'm getting!

And I hear that Kona Cafe has a great steak too. And of course Le Cellier. So it's going to be a steak friendly trip, which is fine by me! Thanks for all of your suggestions, I really appreciate it!

As for Chef Mickeys, it is between that and Crystal Palace for breakfast. I don't have a preference and my boyfriend is not a big breakfast eater so we were limiting it to one breakfast. I just thought being in MK early would be awesome! Any difference in food?

stlbobby

Either I've been wrong all along, or at some point Coral Reef WAS a 1-credit restaurant and has since been downgraded. Either way, my apologies for any confusion.

They change things all the time. It's hard to keep up.

As far as CP vs CM. I'd definitely go with CP. It is a great way to start a MK day and they have an amazing puffed pastry French toast. CM is a great choice, but it is way better for dinner because the biggest feature is the massive desert bar which isn't up during breakfast. The one time I did breakfast there I was actually sad seeing the desert bar sitting there empty.

Nikki M

I am an extremely picky eater myself - I like very plain food - mac and cheese, bread, etc.

Here are my reviews and what I would add:
(I would advise that you look up the menus on allears or on here as well)

Le Cellier - we go for lunch, they have more non-steak options ( I don't like steak!)
Les Chefs De France - never tried it, nothing on the menu appeals to me
Coral Reef - we ate here twice and were disappointed both times. Pricey and small portions.
50's Prime Time Cafe - great variety of options
Kona Cafe - we have only done brkfst and lunch - both were great with lots of options
Tutto de Italia - this is our least fav in Disney. The lasagna was gross! BUT, lots of people on here like it.
Crystal Palace - never tried it

Additional ideas for a picky eater:
The Plaza
Tonys
Ohana
Boma (I don't like African food, they have lots of options. Roasted chicken, salad, fruit, bread, desserts, mac and cheese, spagetti, etc,)
Biergarten (I don't like German food, same thing. Lots of options)

Have a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom