Great rooms at OKW Resort??

Kat&Luke

Hi,

I hope everyone is having a great 2013 so far!

We have just booked a holiday to WDW for November (Hurrah!!!) :) as we are going with my parents and taking our daughter for her FIRST WDW experience (she will be 3) I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on good rooms in Old Key West Resort. We have booked a 2 bedroom villa and have not been to OKW before (always gone to POR and CB) so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you so much!!

Kat xxx

dsnylvr

We love OKW! Make sure you request to be close to the Hospitality House. This is the main area where the main pool, Olivia's, recreation, and launch to DTD. We like bldg 14.

Upvote 0

Plowboy

We stayed in a 2BR unit in Bldg 17 about 3 years ago. It's on Miller Rd. and not more that a 3 minute walk to Hospitality House. It was very convenient and we enjoyed the balcony view overlooking the golf course.

Upvote 0

MorganKelly

The Hospitality area is wonderfully convenient, especially if you don't have a car. However, there are internal resort buses if you choose another area.

Upvote 0

luv

I've been to OKW three times and I was happy with all three rooms. My favorite views has water in them, even one that was just a pond and not a real water view. The pond one had bunches of weeds and crap growing near it that blew around in the wind and cast shadows when the sun was low. It was very pretty.

None of my rooms were ever near the main areas, which is totally dine with me. I prefer to be away from the hustle and bustle and am happier with remote rooms than rooms close to everything. :)

I am always prepared to have the crappiest room / view for the category I booked, but I generally am very happy with my rooms. :)

Upvote 0

Kevin P

I will be going there on Jan 21st, I can report back when I am back - looking forward to the best trip ever - outsite of going to Sydney Aust... LOL

Upvote 0

pocahontas1231

OKW is my top pick! i been going to disney for most of my life. i am bringing my niece and sister in law on the 26th it will be their first time to disney i can not wait! we will be staying at OKW my view is it nice to be near a bus stop or pool so the walk isnt to bad on the kids. you can always ask to see if they have any open when you get down there

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom