Great package deal!!!

AEM20

HI

In the past we have stayed at 3 different deluxes but now that my kids are older we need 2 rooms so we decided to go with 2 rooms at a moderate.I called WDW and got a wonderful CM ,I booked 2 rooms at Caribbean Beach Resort 2 adults 4 kids(15,11,8 and 5) 7 nights 8 days, passes,dining plan all for $4600......I checked on the WDW website for the same dates but only one room and 2 less kids it came out to $3800 ! So i'm thrilled!!! I know it sounded like a great deal :)

The dates are 7/25-8/1 I knew part of the reason it was a deal is because the CBR main pool is closed for renovations.

jpm46

We also got a great deal on our package staying at Caribean Beach. We're staying August 6-13, and assumed it was partially because of the pool refurb. However rumor has it, the project is ahead of schedule so we're keeping our fingers crossed that it may be complete!

Anyone know? Any update on it?

Upvote 0

maryszhi

what i noticed, the more in your party, the better and most likely tou are to get a better deal, just like AAA. We have always stayed on property, so i cant speak for other resorts/hotels

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

HI

In the past we have stayed at 3 different deluxes but now that my kids are older we need 2 rooms so we decided to go with 2 rooms at a moderate.I called WDW and got a wonderful CM ,I booked 2 rooms at Caribbean Beach Resort 2 adults 4 kids(15,11,8 and 5) 7 nights 8 days, passes,dining plan all for $4600......I checked on the WDW website for the same dates but only one room and 2 less kids it came out to $3800 ! So i'm thrilled!!! I know it sounded like a great deal :)

The dates are 7/25-8/1 I knew part of the reason it was a deal is because the CBR main pool is closed for renovations.

What room type? What type of tickets?

Upvote 0

AEM20

Original Poster
wasn't aware that disney gave deals based on refurbishments, just thought it was part of the deal at disney.

I Initially asked to be quoted for Port Orleans Riverside the total was $6200 the CM then said a window had popped up on her computer offering a much better deal at CBR she explained it was probably because they are refurbishing the main pool.That was her theory,anyway.Works for me :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Miss Bell

The French Quarter pool was still supposed to be under rehab when we were there in March, but it was definitely open. That was one or two weeks ahead of schedule.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I booked 2 rooms at Caribbean Beach Resort 2 adults 4 kids(15,11,8 and 5) 7 nights 8 days, passes,dining plan all for $4600......I checked on the WDW website for the same dates but only one room and 2 less kids it came out to $3800 ! So i'm thrilled!!! I know it sounded like a great deal :
The dates are 7/25-8/1
Preferred room, 8-day park hoppers

If each room has 1 adult, 1 junior (age 10+) and 1 child (age 3-9), I get $2,404.64 per room, or a total of $4809.28 without dining, or if I only use 8-day base tickets, I get $2,260.88 per room or a total of $4521.76 without dining.

I would double-check that your deal includes the dining plan and the park hopper option.

Upvote 0

AEM20

Original Poster
If each room has 1 adult, 1 junior (age 10+) and 1 child (age 3-9), I get $2,404.64 per room, or a total of $4809.28 without dining, or if I only use 8-day base tickets, I get $2,260.88 per room or a total of $4521.76 without dining.

I would double-check that your deal includes the dining plan and the park hopper option.

Of course it does,I have all of the paper work in front of me-all 6 of us have 8 day MYW hopper passes + dine ...They had initially quoted me POR for $2000 more-I know this is a great deal!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Of course it does,I have all of the paper work in front of me-all 6 of us have 8 day MYW hopper passes + dine ...They had initially quoted me POR for $2000 more-I know this is a great deal!

Thats great that you have it in writing from Disney, hold onto all paperwork from them, just in case.

Congrats!

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

To clarify...

Currently Disney does NOT offer any discounts due to planned renovations or refurbishments at a Resort.

The discount you received may have been due to a Direct Mail (PIN) Offer that was sent to you, or another discount offer you may have been eligible for.

Either way, enjoy the savings!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom