Great Movie Ride Question

ErickainPA

We were there at Christmastime and in the first car, but still got the gangster scene. Was funny cause our car broke down when the guy tried to start it up, he broke a off and we were stuck for a good 10 mins as more and more CM's came out to find out what the problem was. We sat there laughing cause the CM's were trying to make it seem like part of the script, and it just wasn't working, we knew we were stuck. We finally got moving and at the end of the ride the maintenance crew was waiting in the background for us to stop and get off.

SusanAnne

Rode the GMR yesterday, and itwas the gangster scene. As many times that I have rode that, I think I have only seen the western scene twice, mainly in part because I had asked to see the western.

Valawen9

Hehe...I was the opposite until last month. In all of visits to MGM I've never had the gangster scene, in fact, I didn't even KNOW there was a gangster scene! When my friend and I were getting on the ride she said, "I hope we get the gangster." I was like, huh??

I like the gangster one a lot better than the cowboy one though.

steviej

8 trips to wdw and I never knew that! I may have to ask if I could wait for the cowboy scene, they do it all the time?

I have expreienced both gangster and cowboy shows, but both times my character was played by a young lady. Not that I'm complaining, both girls did a great job, and one even had to deal with an 'ornery' guest that would not stop taking flash photos. I just wondered if any guys worked as the guides.

peter11435

CommunicoreBabe said:
I have expreienced both gangster and cowboy shows, but both times my character was played by a young lady. Not that I'm complaining, both girls did a great job, and one even had to deal with an 'ornery' guest that would not stop taking flash photos. I just wondered if any guys worked as the guides.
I have seen far more guys than girls.

The hijacking scene depends on what line you get in, left or right, which later leads to the certain vehicle that you board.

"Meet ya back at the hideout snake."

DonaldDoleWhip

Connor002 said:
The gangster scene is standard, and the Cowboy scene for times when greater capacity is needed.
Didn't know that, thanks.
Clark Griswold said:
The hijacking scene depends on what line you get in, left or right, which later leads to the certain vehicle that you board.
Cowboy is definitely the right line. Because the right line leads to the vehicle that enters the ride first. I've practically always gone right, I've always been in the first vehicle, I've always had the western hijacker.

BTW, since when was the final scene updated? I saw Bruce the shark and Jack Sparrow in the ride ending.

wonderboyjohnny

CommunicoreBabe said:

I have never had a girl as a guide, only guys. Also, in all the times I've ridden I've never been through the cowboy scene. I've never asked, just because I keep hoping to happen upon it. Maybe next time I'll ask...

diveteam

DonaldDoleWhip said:
BTW, since when was the final scene updated? I saw Bruce the shark and Jack Sparrow in the ride ending.

It happened during my last trip there, mid way through Nov it was the old film and when I left at the begining of Dec it was the new film.

Mark

peter11435

SpenceMan01 said:
I liked it better when, in the gangster scene, the car drove out of the tunnel instead of just being there the whole time.
It has been fixed. The car now drives in and out of the tunnel again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom