Great Disney Quest article

SPMTCP2003

why put any money into the place when it stays crowded all the time? Disney hasn't put any money into the place because they don't need to. Apparently, tourists are easily impressed. On a seperate note, does anyone remember when DQ was in it's hayday and they had the rc car maze downstairs? Now that was a 1 of a kind game! BRING BACK THE CAR MAZE DOWNSTAIRS DISNEY!

It's sad, but it's true. With DQ being the "rainy day choice" for those who get the Water Parks and More option, that alone keeps the building filled - to capacity at times. I was an Ops. GSM here and can tell you that it was all we could do to keep up with things that go down. The on-site engineers spent most of their time upkeeping the more-important attractions rather than the video games (most of which cannot be fixed by Disney maintenance anyway). :banghead: I think if they were to invest real money here, it should be to do away with most of the video games and install some state-of-the-art virtual reality, or virtual interactive attractions.

I can also tell you that the R/C maze on the first floor was removed due to a malfunction which sparked a fire underneath the floor. I guarantee this attraction will not be coming back. ;)

James122

I've been to DQ once a few years ago and I was underwhelmed - it was so dated, it was hilarious. I agree with those who compared it to a dilapidated Dave & Busters.

I wouldn't go back unless I had a free ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom