Grand Floridian

bcampione

Im going to stay at the GF starting Jan16th for a few days. What are the best places there to eat a non-super-expensive meal? And also, is it easy to drive there? I know you take Floridian way, I just am not sure if there's signs or whatnot to get there.

PixyDust

Breakfast at 1900 Park Fair. It's no more than any other character meal, and it is fantastic. I've never eaten at any of the other restaurants there, but we ALWAYS work this meal into our itinerary.

Upvote 0

R&RsMom

We stayed at the GF last December and ate at the 1900 Park Fare also but for the dinner buffet and it was really good. At that time they had Pooh, Tigger and Friends but I think the characters have changed now. It was the same price as other character buffets (around $20 per adult) but I thought the food at 1900 Park was better, more variety. We also ate lunch at the food court which was cheap but nothing special. It's good for a quick meal.

Upvote 0

OliveMcFly

We are staying at the Grand Floridian starting Feb 1 and we have a lagoon view. What are the chances of having a view of the Magic Kingdom?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom