Grand Floridian Spa

disneylovin

Hey everyone! My DH and DKs gave me a trip to the spa for a mom's day present when we're there in a few weeks. Yea me! LOL

Quick question, is there anything I need to know before I get there? This is a first for me so i'm curious.

TIA! :wave:

Diane Hughess

Congrats! Allow yourself a lot of time! The spa is beautiful, and if you are having a treatment, you are allowed to use the facilities for the day--sauna, whirlpool, etc. When we went, we sent our kids on the Pirate adventure. By the time we dropped them off and checked them in, we were running late as the Spa is a very far walk from the lake. We actually hitched a ride with a cast member driving a golf cart! Then, after our treatments, we had to RUN to be there to pick up the kids. I wish we could have really enjoyed the facilities!

Upvote 0

chama1

Spa Day

I had a Spa Day for Mother's Day and it was wonderful. The treatments are wonderful and I'm thankful it was a gift because prices are very steep, after all it's Disney. My only problem was I had lunch in between my treatments and it was served behind the counter, which is a gift shop when not in use for lunch. So new clients had to walk pass me to enter the Spa area. I felt funny but after a few minutes, and being hungry, it didn't bother me as much. Have a great Spa treatment.

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

Enjoy, the spa is relaxing and fabulous. Especially in the middle of a busy Disney vacation. I've done 2 pedicures with my DD our past 2 trips. So nice! Definitely allow yourself plenty of time to get there, already mentioned. Enjoy yourself!! :)

Upvote 0

disneylovin

Original Poster
Thanks so much everyone! I'm about 2 weeks from heading down and am even more excited than before. LOL The hubby and kids outdid themselves this year! :D

Upvote 0

elatino

Take your sweet time and enjoy the hot tub,sauna, and gym..and bring a change of loose fitting clothes if you decide to get a massage. I had a bath soak aroma therapy treatment ($50) 20 minutes and massage ($150) 50 min and $20 tip ...so yeah it gets expensive pretty fast. And that's that I'm a guy. Ladies have a lot more options.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom