Grand Floridian Spa closing

CaptainShortty

There has been a 24 hour access door directly into the fitness center for quite awhile. The facility can be kept open with only fitness center access. I imagine the construction would be quite noisy and not very spa-like at all!

This makes sense...I'm sure the fitness center is going to remain open as they wouldn't put it in the CM advisory if it wasn't true. Thanks for helping me (and I guess all of us here) figure out exactly how it's going to work. As I've never been there I couldn't be much help on that end.

desertrat

This makes sense...I'm sure the fitness center is going to remain open as they wouldn't put it in the CM advisory if it wasn't true. Thanks for helping me (and I guess all of us here) figure out exactly how it's going to work. As I've never been there I couldn't be much help on that end.

I am still waiting to here back from disney on this. When we eat dinner at citricos this Fall I will take a walk over and check it out. I also asked about the path between the gf and poly I want to make sure that it will still be open before I consider staying at poly in April. I am not sure I wan't to look at construction work during vacation. Hopefully people will post pictures of the construction so we can determine if its something that will impact our vacation experience.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I also asked about the path between the gf and poly I want to make sure that it will still be open before I consider staying at poly in April. I am not sure I wan't to look at construction work during vacation.

So your not going to the Magic Kingdom on your next trip?

desertrat

So your not going to the Magic Kingdom on your next trip?

We won't be going to fantasyland. Thankfully my kids have outgrown that, and their boys so we do the mountain rides and the few other rides. I don't. Care for the magic kingdom that much anyway. Its not in same league as dl in my opinion.

BigThunderMatt

We won't be going to fantasyland. Thankfully my kids have outgrown that, and their boys so we do the mountain rides and the few other rides. I don't. Care for the magic kingdom that much anyway. Its not in same league as dl in my opinion.

Well jeez, then why bother paying to go at all? Why don't you tell us how you really feel about WDW?

desertrat

Well jeez, then why bother paying to go at all? Why don't you tell us how you really feel about WDW?

Excuse me I'm kind of new to these boards, but last time I checked there was a lot more to wdw than Fantasyland. Sorry if you were offended that my boys are not into snow white and cinderellas castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom