Grand Floridian question

Crzy4Dzny

Hi everyone!! My husband & I went to the Grand Floridian for dinner a few years ago & we had to wait so we went into the lobby & sat and listened to a man playing the piano. We've been every year since, but we haven't been there. He wanted to know if there still is someone playing the piano. Also, if there is, do you know the days and times he/she are there?

bvolguards

Actually was there just last week....there is usually someone behind the piano in the mid to late afternoons and then again around 7 or 8 in the evening...as far as i know it everyday but im not totally sure....we were only there thurs through sun

Upvote 0

Invero

As far as I know, they still have the piano player... as well as a small orchestra that plays regularly... check with the front desk as to what times they perform.

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
As far as I know, they still have the piano player... as well as a small orchestra that plays regularly... check with the front desk as to what times they perform.

That band is awesome, I bought the CD cause the really rocked...in a jazz sort of way.

-->LUAU

Upvote 0

dwldzm9

piano

crzy,

if you are in the Epcot area there is normally a piano player in the lounge @ the Swan resort - right inside the door you would enter coming from Epcot. There is a small cocktail bar and some small snacks available - and i believe it is right in between 3 restaurants.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom