Grand Floridian--is it worth extra money for a view? m

RMichael21

If you have the money, then yes you should. I have stayed at the Grand Floridian more then any other resort and we always stick with the theme park view rooms. Especially, watching the fireworks at night from the comfort of your room. Also, with kids that age, they will love the view of the lake and castle. Also, if you can get a room in Sago Cay right on the park end, that is one amazing, head-on view.

Last edited:

mebucko

LMAO Lost the Spirit ... I love it!! LOL United is at ACY now, but doesn't go to Fla ... yet. Other airlines are coming in too, is the rumor
It will be interesting!
Will definitely keep an eye. Philly/I95 South can be a challenge! If you want more info re Pacifico, send me a PM.
Have a wonderful, Still-Shoobie- Free evening!
Ch-Ears, and enjoy the swing!
Bill

durangojim

We've stayed at the GF many times and always with a theme park view. However, I think the level of service has declined at the GF over the last 10 years so we haven't stayed there since. Also be aware that some theme park views are actually a view of a tree in front of your room. I will say that it is extremely cool to see and hear the electrical water pageant and to hear the wolf howling at the Haunted Mansion all night.

jmargarone27

We've stayed at the GF many times and always with a theme park view. However, I think the level of service has declined at the GF over the last 10 years so we haven't stayed there since. Also be aware that some theme park views are actually a view of a tree in front of your room. I will say that it is extremely cool to see and hear the electrical water pageant and to hear the wolf howling at the Haunted Mansion all night.

It's so funny that you mention the howling! That is the first thing I can remember ever about Disney...going out onto the balcony of our room at the GF as a 4 year old and saying to my dad, "What's that noise?!" I was so excited to go on the Haunted Mansion, I almost peed my pants!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom