Grand Floridian DVC In-Room Coffee Makers

Victaman

Original Poster
We are arriving Saturday and staying in a Deluxe Studio. I did call the resort about the coffee maker in the room and was told it was the "pod" type and I believe they said made by Cuisinart. I'm just curious if it accepts the Keurig K-cups or some other type. I'd like to bring some coffee with us rather than buying it there. Does anyone know? Thanks!

ToTBellHop

We are arriving Saturday and staying in a Deluxe Studio. I did call the resort about the coffee maker in the room and was told it was the "pod" type and I believe they said made by Cuisinart. I'm just curious if it accepts the Keurig K-cups or some other type. I'd like to bring some coffee with us rather than buying it there. Does anyone know? Thanks!
Pretty sure DVC studios come with classic coffee makers. Only the hotel rooms get the "pods."

ABQ

Pretty sure DVC studios come with classic coffee makers. Only the hotel rooms get the "pods."
Correct, though things could change, but that's a pretty new building to already get replacements for every coffee maker, this should be the coffee maker in the room:

post_DSC_3266_IJFR_1200.jpg

Victaman

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. I'm guessing whomever I spoke to was thinking the GF suites and not DVC when she told me the pod type coffee makers were in the rooms. I'm glad I asked here then, thanks again!

jerodisney

Well tehcnically there is tow of those Nespresso Pod machines on the lobby (FREE). I was lucky enough to be on the first floor just around it and I never had to make coffee in my room, just went to the lobby and made myself one of those. They have sugar and creamer for it to. Everyone that stayed with me will do it in the morning, not that many people did, I dont know why, because it was really good.

Love the Nespresso machine in the lobby. Our room was right down the hall from it. Took full advantage of it. Glad my MF aren't paying for it.

DisneyOutsider

Thanks for the replies. I'm guessing whomever I spoke to was thinking the GF suites and not DVC when she told me the pod type coffee makers were in the rooms. I'm glad I asked here then, thanks again!

Technically, the Joffrey's coffee provided in room comes in a pod-like contraption that's basically just a filter that completely encapsulates the grinds. You just stick it in the top of the coffee maker fill the water tank and press brew. But it's not a pod that's interchangeable with k-cups.

If I were you I would bring my own grinds(in case you don't like the joffrey's packages) and some filters to use with their coffee maker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom