Grand Floridian Cafe Breakfast?

JohnD

Original Poster
How is it? I'm going back to WDW for a quick turnaround trip this weekend, starting tonight. Checking out Saturday. (I live in Florida). I have an ADR at Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast Saturday morning. Thought I would try it out. Already been to Kona and Boma.

I agree with Sweet Melissa. GFC breakfast is must-do for every trip. It will probably be the most satisfying meal you have at Disney if you choose to skip Kouzzina. Their French toast and sausage are wonderful.

harryk

This is a real nice place to dine. Table service, great menu, attentive staff -- what else can you ask for!?!Never have had a less than wonderful experience here. Relaxed environment which encourages you to take your time and truly enjoy the meal selections you have made.

JohnD

Original Poster
This is a real nice place to dine. Table service, great menu, attentive staff -- what else can you ask for!?!Never have had a less than wonderful experience here. Relaxed environment which encourages you to take your time and truly enjoy the meal selections you have made.

Not going to a park on Saturday. Sounds perfect

Tinkerbell397

Kona Cafe and Grand Floridian Cafe are my 2 must do's on every visit. You will love the Grand Floridian Cafe for the food, service and bright setting....enjoy!:cat:

JohnD

Original Poster

You hit the nail on the head. My breakfast was all of that. A good, relaxing way to wrap up the weekend.

We are taking a mini-break in the middle of our upcoming December trip and having a late breakfast at the GFC. We ate there about 10 years ago and it was very good. We were planning on eating there on our 2010 trip but had to skip due to a last minute minor emergency.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom