Grand Floridian Cafe Breakfast Options During Reopening

Ariel_x33

Original Poster
Hi everyone! We are heading to Disney World in 20 days and we are staying at the Grand Floridian and have made breakfast reservations at Grand Floridian Cafe. I have been dying to try the benedict flight and was wondering if anyone that has been there recently knows if you can still get it.

Ariel_x33

Original Poster
My understanding that current menus (adjusted for COVID) can be found on the Disney site and through the app
Yes I checked the app and it says eggs benedict, but I've heard some restaurants have extra offerings not on the menu so I'm hoping someone has been recently and knows, really hoping to try it out!

EdnaMode

I don't know but we are staying at GF after the players leave and I certainly hope that dish is still on the menu. I love it! The fresh side salad is yummy also.

BrittanyRose428

I assume it's on the breakfast menu still, but the vanilla French toast there is easily the best French toast I've ever had (excluding tonga toast cause thats not french toast, thats a dessert)

EdnaMode

I assume it's on the breakfast menu still, but the vanilla French toast there is easily the best French toast I've ever had (excluding tonga toast cause thats not french toast, thats a dessert)

The Benedict flight isn't on the menu right now, just a 'usual' eggs Benedict dish. And the French toast isn't on the current limited menu, either. o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom