Grand Avenue and Baseline Tap House

Timothy_Q

I can still see Tatooine Traders.
You cannot see Tatooine Traders

starwars4_1938-780x516.jpg

Kman101

What is this new kiosk for? Upgraded two-story DVC kiosk? Are we getting Jack-Jack cookies? Another bar? So many lackluster possibilities await us! (Though I'd be right in line for a cookie if it's anything like the one at DCA). I'm still lol-ing over the DVC stand they placed next to Walt Disney Presents at the entrance to TSL. Wouldn't want a FP kiosk, guest services, a store, m&g ... nope, gotta have a DVC stand! When there are plenty of others ... imo they need to do away with most of them. (And in an unrelated yet related rant, I also wish they'd move the two kiosks at the entrance to Adventureland. We could use the walking space). Most of these kiosks actually get very little traffic hitting them up, at least from what I've noticed and what I'm told (which isn't really anything ever significant, just little in-park tidbits from some people)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
its clearly gonna be a kiosk like the food and wine ones. so while you are waiting in line for two days for SWGE you can get a $15 snack to tide you over.

Disney's Hollywood Studio's Festival of Galactic Transit featuring kiosks:
  • Godot's Waiters
  • Well, Aren't You Queue'd!
  • The Chow Line
  • Halt and Pepper
  • Here, Have Abide To Eat
  • Grated Expectations
  • Slow Cooked Everything
  • Endure Bar-B-Queue
  • ForBear Claws
  • Ambled Eggs
  • Philly-buster Steaks
  • The Jam Stall

roj2323

Still coming along:

This is one of the most over built structures on property. You could literally park a fully loaded semi on top of it. I don’t know what it’s for but the second floor is for more than just looks. It has to be for housing something pretty heavy. A projector, electronics, something more than just air. There’s no other reason they would build it as a fully welded heavy gauge aluminum frame with heavy wall square stock and u channel. Honesty if there’s a hurricane I’d want to be hiding in this structure.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This is one of the most over built structures on property. You could literally park a fully loaded semi on top of it. I don’t know what it’s for but the second floor is for more than just looks. It has to be for housing something pretty heavy. A projector, electronics, something more than just air. There’s no other reason they would build it as a fully welded heavy gauge aluminum frame with heavy wall square stock and u channel. Honesty if there’s a hurricane I’d want to be hiding in this structure.

Sniper nest to quell the Star Wars queue riots.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Okay...

"Little Tokyo Travel Company" has zero hits on Google. So, this has to be some made-up backstory by Disney for something.

A sushi quick serve?

Is Star Tours going to become a Big Hero 6 ride in San Fransokyo?

https://www.golittletokyo.com/holidays/

"Skip the mall this holiday season and head to Little Tokyo in the heart of Downtown LA..."

This might be the Grand Avenue connection.

and it has a similar design...

1547156101378.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom