Gran Fiesta Tour - New Animatronics

mightynine

Did whoever wrote that have a stroke half way through writing it? It becomes nonsensical babble... not to be confused with the normal nonsensical babble that’s usually put out via that Instagram account. I’m surprised the words “ingenuity” and “brilliance” weren’t worked in.
No. Either Zach has to get approval for his posts and forgot to take out the suggested changes, or someone else writes these posts and he gives it a once-over and suggests changes and whomever posts it forgot to take it out.

It's a slip-up and I wouldn't be surprised to see that post taken down and a new one put up with that language removed.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
No. Either Zach has to get approval for his posts and forgot to take out the suggested changes, or someone else writes these posts and he gives it a once-over and suggests changes and whomever posts it forgot to take it out.

It's a slip-up and I wouldn't be surprised to see that post taken down and a new one put up with that language removed.
Already changed. Thank goodness for screenshots. 😉

mightynine

Already changed. Thank goodness for screenshots. 😉

I don't think I've ever had to edit an Instagram post, so I didn't know if you could! A little peek behind the curtain of what these posts go through before you see 'em.

More importantly, good to see the boys are back. They moved pretty smoothly before when I last saw them, so I wonder if their performance is improved with the work done.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Congrats on doing literally the minimal requirement—maintain what is already there.

I don’t ask for applause every time I change out a lightbulb.

Oh, you are mistaken. They painstakingly restored these AA’s from the ground up, using the latest technology. It was a Herculean effort that could only be done by WDI. They may need to pause several other projects to rest and recover from the strain.

Bocabear

Oh, you are mistaken. They painstakingly restored these AA’s from the ground up, using the latest technology. It was a Herculean effort that could only be done by WDI. They may need to pause several other projects to rest and recover from the strain.
I am surprised they didn't need to go on an Imagineering trip to South America to document the actual movements of these birds in their natural settings to bring that Disney touch of realism so necessary for this B-list attraction...lol

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Does anyone have a screenshot of the original post?
Nope... 😉

F6FCA78E-8BC3-4E45-A4F1-C7A2AFDC8451.png

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I am surprised they didn't need to go on an Imagineering trip to South America to document the actual movements of these birds in their natural settings to bring that Disney touch of realism so necessary for this B-list attraction...lol

Joe Rohde retired, remember? 😂 That’s just unnecessary detail for some ride themed to Mexico or wherever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom