Grad nights 2016

luckycharligirl

Original Poster
I apologize if this has been asked, but I can't find the info I want in the search. Anyway, I will be in the parks for 2 days, one day each park, May 23-24th. Monday, May 23 is a grad night. Which park should we do that day? (BTW-4 adults, one toddler)

luckycharligirl

Original Poster
Thanks! that's a good tip I didn't know. I'm leaning towards Disneyland because it seems there's more to do. Therefore, day 2 will be a bit more slow and relaxing. But maybe less to do would be better on a grad night day. hmm...

Californian Elitist

Thanks! that's a good tip I didn't know. I'm leaning towards Disneyland because it seems there's more to do. Therefore, day 2 will be a bit more slow and relaxing. But maybe less to do would be better on a grad night day. hmm...

Disneyland is definitely the better park, by far.

I've been to the parks during a grad night (nite?). It's not that bad. Some of the kids are obnoxious, yes, but it's not unbearable.

5thGenTexan

I have never been to DLR and therefore have never experienced Grad Night crowds. We are going during the week of June 5.

How does it work? Is this just an occurrence at night after the park closes? I see that they get a park hopper pass that I assume is valid during the day? If we get up and get there early are we going to have teenager hoards in addition to normal crowds?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom