Grad Night Blues

Samwayla

Original Poster
You guys I am so depressed. Tonight(april 19) is my grad night at Disney and I unknowingly waited after the deadline to buy a ticket. Well by now I geuss all my friends are over there having the time of their lives and I'm stuck at home being depressed. It's 8:30 now so I'm sure the party has already started without me. I told all my friends to take lots of pictures for me but thats not going to help. I keep kicking myself for not buying a ticket. Damn why didn't I???? I am so mad with myself and completely depressed. Help cheer me up guys.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NowInc

Grad night is overrated...you would have more fun on a seperate trip with your friends...plan that instead...and this way there are no deadlines for you to miss ;)

ToTBellHop

granted any trip to disney is great...dressing up in nice clothes when it's 75 out and having to listen to the ANNOYING people in my class that I will be GLAD to forget after graduation is not my cup of tea...

Well, dont feel bad...i went to grad nite...half the park lighting is off, monorail platform loaders are very rushed and not the friendliest, and all around not the disney atmosphere you would expect....very weird

Lhriangel

Grad night at Disneyland .. Icks. I love disney but.. that night was a disaster for me.

I lost my best friend in the crowd.. AND she was wearing a Belle dress...

I didn't find her till the night was almost over

Then I had to watch her flirt with the guy on the Jungle Cruise

I didn't have that many people I knew in HS so I spent most of the night alone... shopping.. *spent sooo much money on that trip lol*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom