GPS Tracker for kids

simbella

Original Poster
I am new to this site and just saw the ad at the top of this forum for the GPS tracker for kids. What an awesome idea! I have already ordered it for my girls for our trip in November. They will be 2 1/2 and 8 1/2 and I am going to be so much more relieved knowing that if they get lost, I have a way to locate them quickly! At $4 a day it will give me such a great peace of mind!

JCtheparrothead

Just remember this will work great but probably not work if they are inside a building. More than likely it will give you the last known position before they went inside somewhere.

simbella

Original Poster
This is true. From what I was told by them..they can put the device into "urgent" mode which will then provide the location the moment the child goes outside.

andyg711

I actually used this a while back (before they started advertising it here) without any issues. They delivered it on time and I returned it when I got home. They did a test with me to see if it was providing the location correctly, which it did.....so I was all for it. Compared to the typical panic search, I thought this was well worth it- mainly because they could direct me if needed.

Partyoffour...what about the idea doesn't work for you? :confused:

VictoriaSmith1

Safety for Kids

You are right! The idea of having a gps locator for your child makes us parents so much more relieved. I just want to share with you the GPS locator I’m using for my kids. I registered them to SafeKidZone. It’s not just a gps locator, but it is also very useful during an emergency situations since it has a panic button that allows your child to summon for help and ask for an immediate response from friends, family and from the nearest 911 in your area. This is the protection, I provide to my kids: http://safekidzone.com/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom