GP Discounts out!

New2WDW

General Public discounts are out according to Mousesavers for check-ins from 10-1-06 to 12-23-06 with some possible black out dates. Must book by 9-30-06 with 3 night minimum.

This is the info I saw on Mousesavers: The package is Season of Dreams
Prices starting at $355 per adult based on double occupancy at a select Disney value resort in standard room, for a 5-night/6-day package. Prices for the same package start at $217 per Junior (ages 10-17), $176 per child (ages 3-9) when they stay in a room with two adults.

I have seen nothing on the Main Disney Site on this yet.
So check into it asap!

DubyooDeeDubyoo

Update: I'm trying multiple date ranges other than the days I was interested in. I keep getting the same message.

disneyworld.com said:
Thank you for your interest in our special offer. The special vacation package you have selected is no longer available.

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Original Poster
I was just pricing a trip with this new discount to see how much it would have saved us if we did not get the Free Dining and the Disney Website stated that this offer was no longer available!

It could have been just the dates I selected but I would of thought it would have stated that. Anyway, could they really have used up that discount that quick?

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I was just pricing a trip with this new discount to see how much it would have saved us if we did not get the Free Dining and the Disney Website stated that this offer was no longer available!

It could have been just the dates I selected but I would of thought it would have stated that. Anyway, could they really have used up that discount that quick?

Well, I guess they had really limited rooms, because when we called we couldn't get into ANY value resort...all stars/pop and the ONLY moderate that was available was Coranado Springs (which I took, but we've never been so we are concerned). the only other thing the CM offered us was Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Original Poster
Well, I guess they had really limited rooms, because when we called we couldn't get into ANY value resort...all stars/pop and the ONLY moderate that was available was Coranado Springs (which I took, but we've never been so we are concerned). the only other thing the CM offered us was Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Online, I did not even get to choose a resort, it stopped me at the begin with a red notice.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Not sure when you want to go, but I called today (Friday, 9am central) and added a 3rd room to our trip..again we are at Coranado Springs Dec. 22-Jan 1st. No problems at all. So you might try giving them a call. Now MEALS were a whole different headache!

Upvote 0

KKnopf

There are some black-out dates. I got an e-mail from Disney Visa Tuesday night stating the offer for most nights 10/1/06 - 11/18/06, 11/24/06 - 12/1/06 & 12/9/06 - 12/23/06. This would be blocking the week of Thanksgiving, the week of Pop Warner Football & Cheerleading competitions and the week of Christmas. And of course there is limited availability.

Why do we always have to go to WDW at the busiest times of year and not be able to take advantage of these great rates. :(

We are going December 3 through December 9, According to disney, The discount for 12/2-12/9 can not be used on the value resorts due to POP-Warner and they are only allowing a few rooms to be released using the discount each day at other non-value resorts... I was told there were no rooms on Wednesday and Thursday but today I was told there were no rooms available for the Disney Discount code, but when I enquired about the other code available to the general public, I was able to get the discount for Coronado Springs, and saved $415 on a 6 night package, So for those of you looking for the first week in December and were told there were no rooms available with the discuount keep trying... also give both disocunt codes, it paid off for me. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom