Goth Day at MK?

Irrawaddy Erik

There is also an event like this that happens at Disneyland. I have a few friends that went, and I want to say it was only a few weeks ago.

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by hmppan
There is also an event like this that happens at Disneyland. I have a few friends that went, and I want to say it was only a few weeks ago.

Yea, someone posted it up on here. It had the drawing of the Gothic Minnie and Mickey mouse. I remember it being a couple weeks ago also

Angela Kay

I think that you should let people be who they want to be. I'm sure you are different from all the other people and so are they.
They just show it a little differently. I'm not like all the other people I dress differently from other people I act different from other people I just don't see what whats wrong with it. :confused:

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by Angela Kay
I think that you should let people be who they want to be. I'm sure you are different from all the other people and so are they.
They just show it a little differently. I'm not like all the other people I dress differently from other people I act different from other people I just don't see what whats wrong with it. :confused:

There is no problem, I for one think it's cool they can pull it off like that, and be themselves. It's not about people's clothes, I thought we all learned that after high school:rolleyes:

NowInc

Originally posted by NemoRocks78
I just realized I was there! I remember seeing a few people, particularly in Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe.

If you happened to see an unusually tall blonde girl with yarn extensions walking around...thats my buddy ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom