GOTG previews sign-ups open April 14th

reptar77

No email for us. Someone on the Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot thread said they called DVC member services and the link is fake 🤷‍♀️

correcaminos

No email for us. Someone on the Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot thread said they called DVC member services and the link is fake 🤷‍♀️
Some are saying the same, but at the same time MS is good but not always perfect for answers. I just had one claim they never used to do something in the 9 years they worked there when I know for fact they did. However it is the same professional site and everything used for MM. We'll have to see...

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
If it is a live link it looks like it is CT not ET. Clock is showing 40 minutes or so on the countdown.

Edit: ignore !

Last edited:

correcaminos

I actually passed on both. We arrive June 3rd and May is very busy when your kid is finishing up middle school, taking HS course finals, and trip to DC among rest of stuff. So was just looking out for friends. This was a total mess.

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
I have gotten to the end and it is telling me to pick a time and party size but there is nowhere to do that. Does that means it is full or am I just cursed?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom