Got my schedule down, now tell me my mistakes!

chukeee13

Wed. Sept. 25 Arrive in Orlando at 1:50 p.m. Get rental car, head to All-Star Music. Check in at 4. Unpack. Head to Chef Mickey's for character dinner at 6:30 Tour area or return to hotel for a quick dip in the pool:eek:
Thurs. Sept 26 Light breakfast at resort. Catch bus by 8 a.m. to MK (park opens at 9, is this early enought for the bus?) Do as much as possibly, Lunch at Liberty tree tavern at 2p.m., then walk out and watch parade at 3p.m. Tour the park until it closes at 6p.m. Possibly take monorail to Epcot and tour World Showcase, catching illuminations at 9 p.m.:eek:
Fri. Sept. 27. FREE DAY, shopping swimming, touring, lounging ;)
Sat., Sept. 28 Another free day, going to Leesburg to visit friends and maybe catch a flea market or two.
Sun., Sept 29 Epcot. Priorty seating for princess breakfast at 8:30. Epcot ALL day, catching parade and illuminations if we miss it on Fri.
Mon., Sept. 30 AK Spend as much time as needed. Lunch at rain forest cafe. Possibly return to Epcot since park closes at 5.:veryconfu
Tues., Oct. 1 Free Day Maybe going to homasis springs (?) to swim with the manatees.
Wed., Oct 2 MGM All day. Character breakfast at hollywood and vine at 10:30 :D
Thurs., Oct.3 Free Day, swimming, shopping, visit friends
again :)
Fri., Oct. 4 Back to the MK for the entire day. Swimming, packing
Sat., Oct. 5 Going home:cry:
How does that sound for a great vacation? I welcome any changes or suggestions. Also, I have a couple questions-
1. Is it possible to add a day to my park hopper (5-day) ticket?
2. Is there anywhere to watch the fireworks at MK without entering the park since they are only on Saturday and we will not be going to the park that day:veryconfu
3. Am I being too in my plans or should we just go with the flow?:confused:
4. Can I borrow about 1 million dollars from someone?
:D
Forgot to mention, I will be traveling with my husband and 2 granddaughters, ages 6 and 9.

E-ride night

The only problem I see, is that if Disney offers e-ride nights in September, and assuming they'll be on Tuesdays and Fridays as has been the case recently, that you won't be using park passes on those days so you'd have to waste a days entry to do the e-ride night. I couldn't find any information on if they'll be having e-ride nights in September or not -- the latest listing I found only included August.

Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom