Got My Magical Express Luggage Tags...6 Months Early?!?

KrazyKemp

Hey guys-

I got home from work today and found my Disney's Magical Express luggage tags in the mail.

Thing is...my trip isn't until December!

Has this happened to anyone else? It kinda freaked me out.

DisneyJoe

Some are definitely arriving much earlier than they used to. I've had DME packets arrive for September through November trips for my clients already. So far it doesn't seem to be a standard.

Upvote 0

harryk

Received ours March 2013 for a Dec 2013 visit.
Have not received them as yet for Nov 2014 visit.
We are DVC members so the 'paid reservations' is not an issue.
Must be the mood of the people at Magical Express....

Upvote 0

enough

Whoa! I have a trip in mid-September with just the deposit down now... wonder if I'll get mine early too? I gotta keep an eye on the mail. This is going to be a surprise trip for just me and my oldest kid - gotta make sure she doesn't see what's inside the package!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Haha my Mom JUST texted me! She just got the mail and guess what was there... her DME stuff, not 1 but 2 envelopes with the same stuff in them. My parents aren't going until November 10th lol. We arrive on November 12th and I hope we don't get ours early, because we are switching resorts soon. This is really early to get these, especially when so many people make changes to their reservations.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

This is really early to get these, especially when so many people make changes to their reservations.

Most of the time your confirmation number will not change when you make a reservation change. The confirmation number is coded into the DME system with a barcode on the yellow tags and in the booklet and MagicBand too.

In other words, even if you make 100 changes to your reservation, including flight changes, as long as your reservation number doesn't change, you will not need a new DME booklet or tags. They usually tell you to take a marker and cross out the resort name on the yellow tags.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Most of the time your confirmation number will not change when you make a reservation change. The confirmation number is coded into the DME system with a barcode on the yellow tags and in the booklet and MagicBand too.

In other words, even if you make 100 changes to your reservation, including flight changes, as long as your reservation number doesn't change, you will not need a new DME booklet or tags. They usually tell you to take a marker and cross out the resort name on the yellow tags.
Does the same go for flight changes also? We already had a flight time change for our departure flight going home and the flight number also changed. I emailed my TA right away when we got the email about it so our info was up to date.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Does the same go for flight changes also? We already had a flight time change for our departure flight going home and the flight number also changed. I emailed my TA right away when we got the email about it so our info was up to date.
Flight number changes should be called in, but they won't reprint the booklet. Flight time changes they automatically track.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom